- Safety of employees should be considered your number one priority every day.
- Provide overall on-site administrative and technical management on construction projects.
- Position reports to Project Superintendent.
- Project Superintendent sets the working hours.
- This position is classified as hourly.
- CPR, First Aid, OSHA 30-Hour, LSC Basic Orientation Plus (BOP) and Site Specific Safety Certification is required.
- Successful pre-employment background check for LMC and all military bases is required.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen is required.
- 10-Year DMV Report required for driving company vehicles as per LMC and insurance guidelines.
- TWIC card for special projects is required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org