Website Landmark Construction
- Safety on the job should be considered your number one priority every day.
- Position reports to Project Foreman.
- Project Foreman sets the working hours.
- This position is classified as hourly.
- CPR, First Aid, OSHA 30-Hour Safety, LSC Basic Orientation Plus (BOP) and Site Specific training (as required), Flagger, Confined Space Entry and Rescue Training Certification is required upon hire.
- Successful pre-employment background check for LMC and all military bases (if applicable) is required.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen is required.
- 10-Year DMV Report required for driving company vehicles as per LMC and insurance guidelines.
- TWIC card for special projects may be required.
- Ability to pass test for heavy equipment operation of one or more of the following: skid-steer, mini-excavator, front-end loader, backhoe, roller, off-road truck, water truck, dozer, excavator, motor grader, rover, GPS, and other pieces of equipment