- Safety of employees should be considered your number one priority every day.
- Position reports to Shop Manager.
- Shop Manager sets the working hours.
- This position is classified as hourly.
- CPR, First Aid, OSHA 30-Hour Safety, MASC Basic Orientation Plus (BOP) and Site Specific training (as required), Flagger, and Rescue Training Certification is required.
- Successful pre-employment background check for LMC and all military bases is required.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and random drug testing will be required.
- Valid CDL (Commercial Driver License) with HAZMAT and Tanker Endorsements is preferred.
- 10-Year Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) as required for driving company vehicles as per LMC and insurance guidelines.
- Automotive Service Excellence – ASE Certification for brakes
- Welder Certification required.
- TWIC card for special projects is required.
- Ability to pass test for heavy equipment operation of one or more of the following: skid-steer, excavator, mini-excavator, backhoe, roller, telescoping forklift, aerial lift, truck/carry deck cranes and other pieces of equipment as required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com