At Landmark Construction, “The safety of each employee of our company is of primary importance.” This direct quote from our vice president, Cindy Mixson, is indicative of our 50 years of dedication to quality work done safely.
Leadership in safety starts at the top of our company and filters down through every employee. The prevention of occupational induced injuries and illnesses for our employees is critically important, taking precedence over operation productivity.
We believe that all injuries and incidents are preventable. We ensure that belief by training all of our staff in OSHA 10 Hour and OSHA 30 Hour Construction as well as:
- Mandatory Substance Abuse Testing
- New Hire Safety Orientation
- Comprehensive Safety Plan
- Weekly Tool Box Safety Meetings
- Monthly Project Site Safety Audits with Formal Reporting
- Three Full Time Safety Staff for Site Inspections
- Annual OSHA Trenching and Excavating Safety Training
- Celebrate and Reward Excellence in Safety
Safety is an individual responsibility and each employee embraces it as a condition of their employment at Landmark Construction. With safety in the forefront of every employee’s mind, each project is perfected as a safe workplace for all employees.